Thrifty Foods Grocery Delivery & Pickup
Mealime can send your grocery list to Thrifty Foods for easy delivery and pickup.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Mealime app (you'll need at least 4.6.5).
- Open your grocery list on Mealime.
- Tap the menu button in the top right, then choose "Grocery delivery & pickup".
- Find Thrifty Foods in the list of stores and tap.
- Follow the instructions to sign in with your Thrifty Foods account and shop your grocery list.
- Check off any items you've already got on your grocery list before opening our Thrifty Foods integration. If you forget to do this, simply don't add the ingredient when you are shopping.
- Add any extra items you need to your grocery list before opening our Thrifty Foods integration, and you can shop for those too. You can also choose to add anything later, directly through the Thrifty Foods app or website by.
- We don't automatically match the amount you need of each product (coming soon!), so check the amount you need and make sure to choose the correct amount.
Having trouble? We are always here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org, but here are some suggestions that might get you moving:
- If you have trouble signing in to your Thrifty Foods account, please try the same username and password on thriftyfoods.com, or the Thrifty Foods mobile app. If you can't sign in there either, resetting your password and try again. Unfortunately, Thrifty Foods has had trouble with some of their accounts, and resetting your password fixes the issue.
- If you don't see *any* delivery or pickup slots available, try another store in your area. Some Thrifty Foods stores don't offer delivery or pickup, and so don't offer any time slots.